Structure Supports Spontaneity!
- Enjoy your increased capacity to work, delegate and collaborate.
- No more “sorry, I forgot”.
- Don’t overcommit yourself anymore.
- Rush or hush? You can think only one thought at a time.
- Your mind is like a beautiful garden, a cared-for space, not a random wasteland.
- Invest a little time daily to prepare the ground, pull some weeds and enjoy getting more done.
- Consciously face, prune and fertilize your daily challenges.
- We get easily intimidated by stress and even our own thoughts.
We live in a culture that overemphasizes consuming and striving.
Is our fulfillment really in the “more” of this world, or is the quality of our thoughts and relationships more significant for our happiness and sustainability?
“Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do.
It comes from not finishing what they’ve started.”
Bonus: Receive the “a minute a day” generic email for 21 days to stay in the flow, to leave behind procrastination and excuses. [Order Now]
Bonus: if you previously bought the Icebreaker then I gift you a free one hour session at my computer. I want to see you flourish and enjoy your productivity. [Order Now]
Beyond Pride and Procrastination…
Where to start?
Please make up your mind and choose from the above options.
I would love to help you for free, but since I cannot print my own money I have to accept Paypal, check or cash.
For the “icebreaker” ($30) we could also meet over a good cup of tea or coffee at 774 Wave Street in Monterey, or maybe take a walk at the boardwalk at Asilomar, or directly dive into my computer in Pacific Grove.
Disclaimer: By choosing my services you agree to think clearly for yourself, and not to measure your success by short term feelings or moods, but to keep alive the vision of long-term stress-free productivity.
I share my tools, habits and attitudes based on my own experience and struggle. At some point you might naturally sense resistance in yourself; avoi-dance of change.
There is great power, freedom and joy in discerning the paper tigers of the mind, and to be dedicated to what you really want.
I sincerely suggest to not run away but instead to gently face, allow and examine any challenge that appears on the screen of consciousness; ego cannot stand the light of simple clear seeing.
“In quietness and confidence shall be your strength.”